Converter Fixed (again!)
05 September 2008 18:18

It's been a while since I've posted here. I'm afraid I've been rather busy with a new baby and it's been rather manic at work lately. Anyway, I just noticed today that the currency converter is no longer updating. The issue is with one of my sources for rates - they changed the URL for their RSS feed (again). I have fixed the problem but will be moving to a different soon to avoid these kinds of problems in the future. I hope to have this done in the next couple of days, so look out for a subtle change in the provider list in the near future.

Also, I have received a few queries regarding my comment spam protection. Rather than replying to each individually, I will post details here in the next couple of days.